Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Post #2: Design Justification

I chose this particular background because I like the "ethereal" feel to it. The background shows birds while they are flying and it gives a sense of peace. The color of my background goes from a red-orange combination color to red, like a sunset. And I really love sunsets so its a fitting background. The color red represents courage, strength, and warmth and the color orange represents peacefulness and warmth. These are qualities that I have so it fits with my personality. I also chose red text because red is my favorite color. And again it  represents physical courage, strength, warmth, energy, boldness, and liveliness. This resonates with me because I am a very warm energized person with a lot to offer. Lastly I chose simple fonts because I wanted my blog to be very simple and easy to read for others.

Gross, Rebecca. “Color Meaning and Symbolism: How to Use the Power of Color in Your Branding – Learn.” – Logo by Trevagne McCluskey, 16 Aug. 2018, www.canva.com/learn/color-meanings-symbolism/.

“Psychological Properties Of Colours.” Colour Affects, www.colour-affects.co.uk/psychological-properties-of-colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment